Coating and stripping services
At Eclat, we strive to best solution for your PVD coating needs and almost feel like a great extension of your company
- we provide timely quotes, clear and honest answers to all questions, to ensure the proper coating selection to your application
- Our promise to you is that we will listen to your needs and concerns, and devote all or resources to deliver provide the best commercial PVD service to your products
The Eclat Edges to Better Service
- Rapid response to customer needs
- Trusted and experienced management and technical staff
- Fast turnaround time
- Competitive Prices
- Complimentary engineering assistance
- Individualized attention and care
- Quality Control System, ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Continuous improvement through research and development
- $200 minimum order for functional coatings of TiN, TiCN, AlTiN, TiAlN, ZN54/ZrN and ZrON.
- Typical turnaround time of 3-5 days after receiving on specialty coatings**
- Typical turnaround time of 2-3 days after receiving on traditional TiN, TiAlN, and AlTiN coatings*
*48 hr., 24 hr., and other shorter in house turnaround times available upon request
** Coatings other than TiN, TiAlN and AlTiN
Stripping & Reconditioning
Tools can be re-sharpened and recoated as many times as desired, as the coating only adds minimum dimensions to the part (around 1 to 4 microns per side); almost all tool and stainless steel parts can be stripped of their original coating without altering the surface finish of the base substrate.
Carbide parts and other powdered metals are more prone to property changes to the chemicals that are utilized during the stripping process. Many stripping agents do not alter integrity of the powdered metal parts, but this largely depends upon the type of powdered metal, for example, vanadium carbide, tungsten carbide, tantung, etc. Some of the property changes might include leaching, formation of oxidation layer, and so on.
There are many factors that determines whether coating can be chemically stripped from a part, please contact us.
Eclat is ISO 9001:2015 certified. Please check out our certificates by clicking on the pictures below.